We manufacture and develop mesh-type power centers for solutions where heat dissipation is controlled by an exchange of environment. Likewise, all the equipment inside the CDP complies with a degree of protection suitable to withstand conditions according to the installation site.
- Mesh type skid with detachable roof.
- Mesh type skid with sectioned roof.
- Oil & Gas.
- Utilities and renewable energies.
- Analysis and Structural Loads through finite element simulations.
- Self-supported structures and welded elements in accordance with AWS D1.1_D1.1M
- Non-destructive tests by END PT "Penetrating inks" tests.
- Ceiling” detachable mesh modules.
- Modular systems in the access door.
- Corridors in expanded mesh avoiding the accumulation of water and guaranteeing the safety of equipment and people.
- Assurance of elevated equipment that prevents rainwater from entering cells, panels and cable duct.
- Upper lifting system.
- Surface preparation by SSPC process.
- Adhesion Verification by Pull Off Method.
- Projection of centers of mass that guarantee effectiveness in lifting.
- Cable duct integrated into the Shelters structure and protected by detachable sheets.
- Rainwater collection system.
- Access of equipment by means of sliding sliding doors that allow to rotate and move the modules towards the side.
- System of boxes embedded in the structure.
- Applications for low and medium voltage equipment as in transformation centers.
Products housed inside: